Here in this post we will analyze the Trident Share price, by analyzing their fundamentals and based on technical analysis, we will try to find out trident share price target 2023,2024,2025 and 2030.
About TRIDENT India
Trident Group is an Indian conglomerate that is engaged in a range of businesses including textiles, paper, and chemicals. The company was founded in the 1970s and is headquartered in Ludhiana, Punjab. It has operations in several countries around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and China. Some of the products and services offered by Trident Group include yarn, towels, bed linen, and pulp and paper. The company is known for its focus on sustainability and has been recognized for its efforts in this area.
History of TRIDENT
Trident Group is an Indian conglomerate that was founded in the 1970s by Mr. Rajinder Gupta. The company is headquartered in Ludhiana, Punjab and is engaged in a range of businesses including textiles, paper, and chemicals.
In the 1980s, Trident Group expanded into the global market and established a strong presence in international markets such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and China. In the 1990s, the company diversified its product range to include a wider range of textiles, including towels and bed linen.
Over the years, Trident Group has made a number of acquisitions and investments in various businesses in India and around the world. In recent years, the company has focused on sustainability and has implemented a number of initiatives to reduce its environmental impact. These efforts have been recognized by various organizations, and the company has received a number of awards for its sustainability efforts.
Trident Share Price Target 2023: Technical Analysis
Few quarters ago on the basis of good quarterly result trident share price hit the level of Rs 70, but from last three quarters companies didn’t deliver the good result there for the trident share price corrected more and currently trading at the level of Rs 34.
If coming quarterly results comes good then we can see a upmove in the trident share, and in upside first target for trident share price would be Rs 39 and second target would be Rs 43.
If the upcoming results will be not good then in down side first target would be Rs24 and second would be Rs 19.
TRIDENT Share Price Target 2023
|Year||TRIDENT Share Price in 2023|
|2023||₹39 to ₹43|
|Company Name||Trident Ltd|
|Market Cap (Cr.)||₹ 17,555.57|
|High / Low||₹ 70.90/30.45|
|Book Value||₹ 7.77|
|P/B (Price to Book Value)||4.66|
|Face Value||₹ 1|
TRIDENT Business Overview:
Trident Group is an Indian conglomerate that operates in several different industries including textiles, paper, and chemicals energy and FMCG.
In the textiles industry, Trident Group is a leading manufacturer of yarn, towels, and bed linen. The company has a number of manufacturing facilities in India, as well as overseas, and it supplies its products to customers around the world.
In the paper industry, Trident Group is a manufacturer of pulp and paper. The company has a pulp and paper mill in Punjab, India, which has a production capacity of over 1 million tons per year.
Trident Group also has operations in the chemicals industry, where it produces a range of chemicals including chlorine and caustic soda.
Apart from it now trident presence is also in the energy and FMCG sector.
In addition to its core businesses, Trident Group also has interests in other industries such as real estate and energy. The company has a number of subsidiaries that operate in these and other sectors.
- Reserves : Company have good Reserves and surplus, till March 2022, the total reserves was RS 3,318, and from 2010 it is continuously increasing.
- Debt : However company have reduced debt, on march 2016 the total debt on Trident was around Rs 3503 cr, now on sept quarter 2022 the remaining debt on company was only Rs 1180 cr. It’s a good thing, companying is paying their debt, if we compare total debt with reserve, the total debt is one third of its reserve, which is very good.
- Sales : After FY2019, in FY2022 Company’s sales increased, in 2021 the data was around Rs 4531 crore and now on March 2022 the data shows total sales was Rs 6,998 crore YoY.
- Operating Profit: Company’s operating profit is also increasing year on year, on March 2021 operating profit figure was Rs 826 cr. Which goes double in March 2022 to Rs 1520 cr.
- Operating Margin: Company operating margin is not increasing it is constant, year on year around 18-20%.
- Interest for Debt: From 2013 to 2015 company had paid over 200 cr of interest per year, but on March 2022 because of reduced debt company had to pay only Rs 86 cr of interest.
- Net Profit: On FY22 Sept quarter, company had delivered a record net profit after tax (PAT) which was Rs 834cr, almost 2.5x from March 2021 net profit.
- Dividend: Company is regularly paying dividends to their share holders year on year basis.
Trident Sep 2021 (Q2)and Dec 2021(Q3) quarterly result was strong therefore we have seen a huge surge in the price of trident share, from the level of Rs 23 triedent share goes to the Rs 70 level. But later the next three quarter results was not not good, hence the share price of Trident share started to fall and currently trading at the lower level of Rs 34.40.
Next third quarter 2022 result would be very crusial for the share, if again the company doesn’t not deliver the good result then, probably we could see some more downside in trident share price.
If the Trident deliver a good quarterly result then we could expect some move in up direction.
- Company has reduced debt.
- Company has delivered good profit growth of 19.9% CAGR (Compounded annual growth return) over last 5 years
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 45.0%
- Stock is trading at 4.62 times its book value
- The company has delivered a poor sales growth of 8.63% over past five years, where as for a good company the minimum sales growth should be more than 15%.
- Company might be capitalizing the interest cost
TRIDENT Share Price Target 2024-2025
Trident Share Price Target 2024
|Year||Trident Share Price in 2024|
|2024||₹47 to ₹56|
TRIDENT Share Price Target 2025
|Year||TRIDENT Share Price in 2025|
|2025||₹60 to ₹70|
TRIDENT Shareholding Patterns:
If we talk about shareholding patterns then still promoters have maximum stake which is 72.94%, where as FIIS have 2.59% stake , DIIS have only 0.05% stake and Retailers (Public) have 22.65% stake (highest after promoters).
TRIDENT Share Price Target 2030:
As we have seen company’s sales growth is not impressive , it is only 8-9%, which is very low. But good thing is company is diversifying their business, apart from textiles company presence is in paper sector, chemicals sector, energy sector and fmcg sector, so in coming years we could expect a good growth . Therefore if the factors change in coming future then we can expect a good target till 2030.
|Year||TRIDENT Share Price in 2030|
|2030||₹280 to ₹350|
Overall Trident is a good company, company have good reserves, they are reducing there debt , only issue is with their sales growth, company is not delivering the expect growth in there earnings, company eps is very low. But good thing is company increasing there presence in different business, so in future we could expect a turning point for trident .
Source: Trident Annual Reports