In this post we will analyze all about Easy Trip Planners Ltd, their fundamentals, future view, company’s outlook, their financials, shareholding patterns etc , Based on company’s fundamentals and technical analysis, we will try to predict Easy Trip Planners share price target 2023,2024,2025 and 2030.
About Easy Trip Planners
Easy Trip Planners Limited (EaseMyTrip) is one of the largest online travel platforms1 in India, and a trusted name in the Indian travel industry. Easy Trip Planners Limited (referred as ‘EaseMyTrip’) was incorporated in 2008.
They offer end-to-end travel solutions, providing users with access to more than 400 international and domestic airlines, over 1 million hotels as well as train/ bus tickets and taxi rentals for major cities in India.
Easy Trip Planners Share Price Target 2023: Technical Analysis
Easy Trip Planners Share Price Target 2023
|Year||Easy Trip Planners Share Price in 2023|
|2023||₹63 to ₹72|
|Company Name||Easy Trip Planners Ltd|
|Chief Executive Officer & Whole Time Director||Mr. Nishant Pitti|
|Market Cap (Cr.)||₹ 9,474|
|52 W High / Low||₹ 73.5 / 31.0|
|Book Value||₹ 1.75|
|P/B (Price to Book Value)||30.8|
|Face Value||₹ 1.00|
|Dividend Yield||0.12 %|
EaseMyTrip offers a comprehensive range of travel-related products and services for end-to-end travel solutions, including airline tickets, hotels and holiday packages, rail tickets, bus tickets and taxis, in addition to ancillary value-added services such as travel insurance, visa processing and tickets for activities and attractions.
As of March 31, 2022, the Company provided customers with access to more than 400 international and domestic airlines, over 1 million hotels in India and international jurisdictions, almost all the railway stations in India as well as bus tickets and taxi rentals across cities in India. During the year under review, the Company expanded its international presence to Philippines, Thailand and the US.
Products and Services
The Company’s products and services can be broadly classified into the following business segments:
- Airline tickets: which comprises standalone sale of airline tickets, as well as airline tickets sold as part of the holiday packages;
- Hotels and holiday packages: which comprises standalone sales of hotel rooms as well as travel packages (which may include hotel rooms, cruises, travel insurance and visa processing); and The Company offers a range of packages, including vacation themes, such as, beach, adventure, family, pilgrimage, romantic, shopping, cruise and culture, escorted tours, honeymoon specials, group tours and weekend trips.
- Other services: which comprises rail tickets, bus tickets, taxi rentals and ancillary value-added services such as travel insurance, visa processing and tickets for activities and attractions.
The products and services are offered online through their user-friendly websites (www.easemytrip.com and www.easemytrip.in), android and iOS based mobile applications (EaseMyTrip).
- More than 90% of its business is B2C at present while the rest comprises either travel agent or corporate business.
- Among India’s first 100 unicorns Our market capitalisation crossed over US$1 billion in September 2021
- EaseMyTrip also had the largest network of travel agents with nearly 60,000 registered travel agents across almost all major cities in India.
Indian Online Travel Market
- The OTA industry is expected to grow at 9-11% CAGR to reach US$ 130-150 Billion by 2025.
- By 2028, Indian tourism and hospitality is expected to earn US$ 50.9 Billion as visitor exports compared with US$ 28.9 Billion in 2018.
- The travel market in India is projected to reach US$ 125 Billion by FY 2026-27 from an estimated US$ 75 Billion in FY 2019-20.
- The Indian airline travel market was estimated at ~US$ 20 Billion and is projected to double in size by FY 2026-27 due to improving airport infrastructure and growing access to passports.
- The online market in India is expected to double over the next five years to reach US$ 31 Billion by FY2024-25, growing at a 14% CAGR from FY2019-20 levels.
- By 2028, international tourist arrivals are expected to reach 30.5 Billion and generate revenue over US$ 59 Billion.
- Tourism and hospitality is expected to earn US$ 50.9 Billion by 2028.
- Travel market in India is projected to reach US$ 125 Billion by FY 2026-27.
Both these segments will be driven by the surging demand from business and leisure travellers and sustained efforts of travel agents to boost the market. (Source: IBEF)
FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW
On a consolidated basis, the Company has achieved a Revenue from operations of INR 2353.74 million in FY21-22 as against INR 1,385.03 million in the previous year.
The consolidated Profit before tax is INR 1435.67 million in FY21-22 as against INR 833.85 million for the previous year.
The Consolidated Profit after tax is INR 1,059.22 million in FY21-22 as compared to INR 610.11million for preceding year.
- Company is almost debt free.
- Company is expected to give good quarter
- Company has delivered good profit growth of 39.8% CAGR over last 5 years
- Company has a good return on equity (ROE) track record: 3 Years ROE 48.1%
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 18.4%
- Stock is trading at 31.0 times its book value
Easy Trip Planners Share Price Target 2024-2025
Easy Trip Planners Share Price Target 2024
|Year||Easy Trip Planners Share Price in 2024|
|2024||₹ 83 to ₹94|
Easy Trip Planners Share Price Target 2025
|Year||Easy Trip Planners Share Price in 2025|
|2025||₹ 111 to ₹123|
Easy Trip Planners SUBSIDIARY/ASSOCIATE COMPANIES:
As on 31st March 2022, the Company has 9 wholly owned subsidiaries.
The company has incorporated following wholly owned subsidiary companies in India namely:
- EaseMyTrip Foundation (A non-profit organization)
- YoloBus Private Limited, Indian subsidiaries
Further, the company has made an acquisition of Spree Hotels and Real Estate Private Limited which became its wholly owned subsidiary and acquired Technology and Assets of Yolo Travel Tech Private Limited .
The company has incorporated following wholly owned subsidiary companies outside India namely:
- EaseMyTrip Philippines Inc under the laws of Philippines
- EaseMyTrip USA Inc under the laws of USA
- EaseMyTrip Thai Co. Ltd under the laws of Thailand
Easy Trip Planners Shareholding Patterns:
Easy Trip Planners Share Price Target 2030:
|Year||Easy Trip Planners Share Price in 2030|
|2030||₹306 to ₹369|
Overall , Company have a unique business model, company have the leadership in this segment, company have provided good values to their investors from last few years, also company is regularly generating profit, only concern is company’s share price is trading at very high valuation.
Source: Easy Trip Planners Annual Report and Internet.
Disclaimer: On this page all the mentioned entries are based on the date the post was written, these could be change in future.
Nirmal is a NISM Certified Derivative Trader & the Founder of InvestandEarn.net (Financial Blog). He entered the world of Equity research to explore his interests in financial markets having 5+ Years of Experience in Share Market Trading & Investing. Nirmal frequently writes about Share Market Trading & Investment and publishes his personal view on the market. Drop him a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.